Pub crawls! It’s what we do best!
Day Pub Crawls are ideal for 40/50th birthdays, social get-togethers, leaving parties or just for fun. And the best thing? We can do all the planning for you!
You organise your guest list, we’ll take care of the rest.
Here’s the plan:
- 12pm/12.30pm – PICK-UP (time depends on where we’re going)
- You choose, ahead of time, where we’re going: north, south or outskirts
- We head to FOUR different pubs in these areas
- Heading north? We visit pubs like The Old Leithfield and Sefton
- Heading south? We visit The Tai Tapu Hotel and head out Lincoln way
- Outskirts? We visit pubs like The Valley Inn and The Famous Golden Mile Tavern. We usually spend a bit longer at these pubs/bars because we don’t have as far to travel
- 5pm-5.30pm – DROP-OFF: either back to your house or another destination
Meet our buses: which bus will suit you best?
Our Christchurch-Famous ORANGE Party Buses: All buses are decked out with dance areas and dance poles (TWO per bus!), loud sounds and can take up to 38 people. (Not all trips have a full bus – some of the best trips have 15-30 people.)
Orange 25-Seater Bus: Decked out with dance poles and dance area and great sounds.
Lincoln Bus: our 45-seater orange bus. This does not have a dance area or dance poles but a banging sound system with a cool-as driver!
Rock up in style! Christchurch’s only VIP Cruiser Bus that holds up to 40 people. This bus is one big dance area, with four dance poles, disco lighting, massive sounds and is “Bright Pink” in colour.
Big Blue: our 48-seater blue bus is also available. No dance poles but has a sound system better than mum’s Corolla.
Are you really popular? Got a big group? Choose the Double Decker Bus! This big beauty seats up to 60 people. (This option is only for the ‘outskirts’ pub crawl.)
Sound awesome? Here’s a little more info:
- We can organise food at one of the stops but this must be arranged before we leave.
- We can tailor-make your day package or you can book your own places and we can take you there.
- A non-refundable deposit of $150 locks your party bus in for you and your crew!
- Deposits are due the day you book with us to confirm your booking.
- Deposits are non refundable, but if you re-book your trip with us within three months of your original date you’re welcome to use the deposit for that booking.
- Buses are ALCOHOL FREE. (Absolutely NO exceptions. This is the law.)
- No liquor licenses are available for any day or night bar crawl.
- Prices start from $750
- YES, we pickup in Kaiapoi, Rangiora, Rolleston and Lincoln. (There is a charge of $100 extra each way if we’re travelling in the opposite direction for your pub crawl.)
- YES, you need identification for proof of age
- NO under-18s allowed
- YES, you can dress up! Please do!
- YES, you can bring a playlist! (Some buses have Bluetooth capability but all are set up for aux cord or USB!)
- YES, we can drop off near town
- Bookings are recommended at least 4-6 weeks out
- We operate these trips on Saturdays. (Sundays available at an extra cost).
Time to book your Party Bus!
One last thing…
Charlie’s Party Bus also does charter transport and operates around the greater Christchurch area. We also take overnight trips to Hanmer and day trips for stag dos – which can include clay bird shooting.
For more information or to book get in touch anytime – except Friday and Saturday nights… because we’re busy partying!!
Call: 0800 744 383 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
Text: 0272 046 942 (anytime!)
Email: [email protected]