It’s all about tasting and relaxing.
This trip is the perfect option for those looking for a relaxing, fun and stress-free afternoon. The emphasis is on quality wines, fantastic food, and plenty of laughs.
Here’s the plan:
- Our first stop is Melton Estate for tastings and lunch – usually arriving at 12pm.
- After lunch we head to Straight 8 Estate in Burnham to meet your hosts James and Mary for more tastings and a good laugh.
- Third stop is a country pub to relax with a drink in the beer garden or inside by the fire. Usually we visit the Famous Grouse or the Tai Tapu Hotel.
- Drop off is 5.30pm depending on location.
- TIP: wineries get very busy, so bookings are required well in advance.
- We may be able to apply for a liquor licence for these trips – but we need at least 30 days notice and the cost is $150 on top of bus hire. There are terms and conditions for these licences.
We have 2 bus options for our wine tours:
Our Christchurch-Famous ORANGE Party Buses: All buses are decked out with dance areas and dance poles (TWO per bus!), loud sounds and can take up to 38 people.
Rock up in style! Christchurch’s only VIP Cruiser Bus that holds up to 40 people. This bus is one big dance area, with four dance poles, disco lighting, massive sounds and is “Bright Pink” in colour.
- Bus hire starts at $1000
- Wine tastings and lunch are an additional cost
- A non-refundable deposit of $150 locks your party bus in for you and your crew!
- Deposits are due the day you book with us to confirm your booking.
- Deposits are non refundable, but if you re-book your trip with us within three months of your original date you’re welcome to use the deposit for that booking.
Get in touch!
Call: 0800 744 383 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
Text: 0272 046 942 (anytime!)
Email: [email protected]